Job Location: Can be based in any North African Countries
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
To make it easier for Africans to build global businesses that can make and accept any payment, anywhere from across Africa and around the world.
Simplifying payments for endless possibilities.
About the Regional Expansion Officer (North Africa)
As our Regional Expansion Officer (North Africa), your primary responsibility will be to collaborate with the Country Managers to develop the expansion strategy and ensure all Expansion activities (i.e. Incorporation, Licensing, Tax & Finance, Partnerships, etc.) are concluded in the designated market in line with best practices and regulatory standards
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Work with Country Managers to develop expansion strategies in setting up local entity and all required documentation
- Oversee and secure all necessary regulatory licenses, permits, and approvals required for the designated entities;
- Ensure the appropriate transition of all specialised items such as licensing renewals, subsequent tax filings, etc are transitioned to the appropriate central teams to ensure continuity.
- Identify and locate potential partnerships in the selected markets to hand off to the project optimisation team.
- Collaborate with the Project Optimisation team to launch and develop business/partnerships per agreed terms and conditions
- Ensure effective management of relationships with key partners, customers, and accounts.
- Identify effective partnership and create in-roads to the development of the required relationships for the business
- Ensuring to keep up with weekly periodic reports and communicate with Management
- Any other duties that may be assigned
Required competency and skillset to be a waver
- 1-2 Years of working experience
- In-depth knowledge and technical understanding of the organisation's strategy & business, product, and service offerings
- Very good knowledge of local and global industry dynamics including regulation, legislation, and operating environment.
- Very good understanding of micro and macroeconomic indices and their impact on business.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systematic impact of various policies, issues and solutions.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication at all levels (verbal and written)
- Excellent problem solving, strategic thinking, and analytical skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent project management skills
Excellent proficiency in English Language and the ability to communicate well in English
Proficiency in French & Arabic is a plus
Please click the Apply Now button above to get started
Need Help, we are happy to support
Contact us at: email@example.com