Location - Lagos, Nigeria
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
To make it easier for Africans to build global businesses that can make and accept any payment, anywhere from across Africa and around the world.
Simplifying payments for endless possibilities.
About the iOS Developer roles
We are looking for driven, passionate and committed individuals to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
As the iOS Developer, you will be responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the iOS operating system. In addition, the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services as well as converting UX and UI designs to products.
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Design and development of professional business applications for the IOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a dynamic work environment
- Work with external data sources/ APIs, unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on fixing bugs and improving application responsiveness, quality and performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality cod
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift/Objective C code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Required competency and skillset to be a waver
- Strong knowledge of IOS SDK, different versions of IOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect IOS applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of IOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source IOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Apple’s IOS design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Please click the Apply Now button above to get started
Need Help? we are happy to support
Contact us at: email@example.com