Job Location: South Africa
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) to make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are looking for driven, passionate and committed individuals to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
About the Fraud Analyst Role
As our Fraud Analyst, your primary responsibility will be to secure Flutterwave’s assets and reduce losses by determining network security and fraud management requirements
You will also plan, implement, test systems, prepare network security and fraud management standards, policies, and procedures to manage and minimize fraud risk, assisting businesses with implementing the 'best in class tools & processes.
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Identify and track current fraud trends by reviewing transaction and account patterns.
- Test and provide feedback on process and system improvements that are based on changing fraud trends and patterns
- Work closely with internal functions including Disputes, Recoveries, Customer Service, and Compliance
- Monitor Merchant transaction and account activity for potentially fraudulent activity including identity theft, account take over, friendly fraud, and other identified risks
- Effectively communicate with appropriate authorities to resolve fraud concerns.
- Maintain a high level of customer service while addressing customer, merchant, and bank requests via phone, email
- Coordinate information requests and analyze performance reporting to identify potential risk areas, and escalate resource needs as necessary. Perform data management and analysis on fraud cases.
- Advise organizations on current trends regarding chargeback-related issues/regulations.
Required competency and skillset to be a waver
- Strong analyzing and organizing skill
- Excellent customer service.
- Minimum of 4 years relatable experience
- Detailed understanding of the Company’s service and payment products
- Proficient financial background for pricing analysis
- Strong business and product development skill
- Possess the ability to identify, assess, monitor, control, and mitigate risks
- Excellent Attention to details
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the firm operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to Fraud Risk Management.
- Proactive team player with good interpersonal skills
Please click the Apply Now button above to get started
Should you have any technical issues, you may reach out to us via email at email@example.com